HackEDU has launched an integration with Polaris Application Security Platform by Synopsys, which allows your organization to automatically use the vulnerabilities found in your various Synopsis scans (Blackduck, Coverity, etc) to build dynamic training plans for your developers.
Follow the steps below to set up your integration.
You must be both a HackEDU and Polaris customer.
Generate a Polaris Access Token
Follow the instructions in Polaris's documentation to create an API Key here:
Set up Integration in HackEDU Admin Dashboard
Log in to HackEDU with an Admin account, and go to your Admin Dashboard.
Click Settings > Data Integrations in the left menu
Click Add Integration
4. Select Synopsis Polaris from our list of Integrations
5. Choose whether to apply these vulnerabilities to your entire organization or just to specific teams.
6. Enter your Polaris URL and API Token for the integration, and click Continue. We recommend setting up a token specific for this integration.
7. If you have multiple applications in Polaris, you will be prompted to select which you would like to apply to the integration.
8. Confirm the details of your integration and click Finish.
9. Your integration will automatically begin to sync, and will re-sync once a day. You can click on the integration to see the data we've synced, and to open the original reports.
Setting up Adaptive Training plans
Now that you have vulnerability data available, you may set up an Adaptive Training plan that customizes your training based on the results of the vulnerability data.