HackEDU has launched an integration with Fortify which allows your organization to automatically use the vulnerabilities found in your security tests to build dynamic training plans for your developers.
Follow the steps below to setup your integration.
You must be both a HackEDU and Fortify customer.
Setup Integration in HackEDU Admin Dashboard.
Login to HackEDU with an Admin account, and go to your Admin Dashboard.
Click Settings > Data Integrations in the left menu
Click Add Integration
4. Select Fortify from our list of Integrations
5. Chose whether to apply these vulnerabilities to your entire organization or just to specific teams.
6. Enter your API URL (typically
https://api.fortify.com), Tenant ID, Username, and Personal Access Token. Then click Continue.
We recommend setting up a user specifically for this integration since a personal access token is needed.
7. If you have multiple Fortify applications, you will be prompted to select which you would like to apply to the integration.
8. Confirm the details of your integration and click Finish.
9. Your integration will automatically begin to sync, and will re-sync once a day. You can click on the integration to see the data we've synced, and to open the original Fortify reports.
Setting up adaptive training plans
Now that you have vulnerability data available, you must setup an Adaptive Training Plan to use take advantage of it for your training.