HackEDU has launched an integration with Contrast Security which allows your organization to automatically sync the vulnerabilities found in the Contrast Platform and use them to build dynamic training plans for your developers.
Follow the steps below to setup your integration.
You must be both a HackEDU and Contrast Security customer.
Setup Integration in HackEDU Admin Dashboard.
Login to HackEDU with an Admin account, and go to your Admin Dashboard.
Click Settings > Data Integrations in the left menu
Click Add Integration
4. Select Contrast Security from our list of Integrations
5. Chose whether to apply these vulnerabilities to your entire organization or just to specific teams.
Note: You can click the link on this page to see what data we have access to and what we save by continuing with the integration. You can read about HackEDU's security and data policies here.
6. To setup your credentials, first enter your Organization ID and API Key. This can be found in your Contrast Security dashboard by clicking on Organization Settings, and then the API tab.
Next, use "app.contrastsecurity.com" for the URL, or "ce.contrastsecurity.com" if you are using the Community Edition.
And finally, find your personal keys by clicking the "Your Account" link. Use your email address for the "Username" and your personal Service Key. The Contrast API does not work with your Agent Keys.
We recommend setting up a user account specifically for this integration.
7. If you have multiple Contrast Security applications, you will be prompted to select which you would like to apply to the integration.
8. Confirm the details of your integration and click Finish.
9. Your integration will automatically begin to sync, and will re-sync once a day. You can click on the integration to see the data we've synced, and to open the original reports.
Setting up adaptive training plans
Now that you have vulnerability data available, you must setup an Adaptive Training Plan to use take advantage of it for your training.